Monday, February 24, 2014

Body Chain


 photo IMG_6461_zpsccc41dc1.jpg photo IMG_6456_zps82647123.jpg

 photo IMG_6465_zps095ac58b.jpg
Hey Loves,

         Spring is just around the corner, officially I mean. It really hasn't been feeling like Winter lately. Can't complain as this gives me a reason to wear my Spring attire a lot earlier this year. I have a couple things that I got from Bebe that I absolutely love and been waiting to wear them out. This one is more of an evening look.  Here is the first outfit of the week.


Xo, Cari

 photo IMG_6466_zps9b669517.jpg

 photo IMG_6467_zps4c159196.jpg



Dress: Bebe
Heels: Charlotte Russe
Body Chain: Arden B

3 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing, especially on gorgeous you. Those side and back shots are incredibly sexy and exciting. Such wonderful curves. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow cari tu belleza es incomparable. Eres como una diosa Griega a quien adorar

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look, love the outfit. Very sexy.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete