Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bebe Vibes

 photo IMG_8799_zpszsvewclj.jpg

 photo IMG_8797_zpsb4qapncf.jpg

 photo IMG_8796_zps8kq54uax.jpg



Hello Lovelies,

       I been so pumped on getting all these outfits out for you guys. As you can see, I'm on a roll. I have so many lovely clothes that are hanging in my closet and waiting for their great debut.  This complete outfit with the exception of the shoes are from Bebe. Bebe always has clothes that are well made and are just plain marvelous. I love Bebe. 

Beware: you will see a lot more Bebe outfits on this blog. 

Another thing that I love about Bebe is that they have some really good leggings. This leggings are very stretchy yet they are very opaque. I hate leggings that are to shear to wear. Yeah I know they are on the pricier side but they are so worth it. I get compliments every time I wear a pair. 


 photo IMG_8794_zpsfjbiiipd.jpg

 photo IMG_8792_zpsdt2lzaow.jpg

 photo IMG_8791_zpsiirqu6ot.jpg

 photo IMG_8788_zpsnoyz60to.jpg

 photo IMG_8786_zps8dh3yd8t.jpg


Shop this outfit:

Bebe Top
Bebe Jacket
Bebe Leggings

No comments:

Post a Comment