Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Black Lace


  photo IMG_9401_zpspsewfzbs.jpg

 photo IMG_9389_zpsqxfkhd7n.jpg

  photo IMG_9405_zpshligitvm.jpg




Hello Gorgeous,

   I can't remember why I wore this outfit. As I mentioned in the previous post I have been backed up with the posting. This outfit was worn a couple of weeks ago. Lace is making a come back. There is so many styles and variations. Lace is just a romantic and delicate fabric. This dress is from HotMiamiStyles.com . The heels strapped sandals are from a local store but they are easy to find any where. If you like more conservative dresses but still hug your curves, you'll love this one. HotMiamiStyles tend to have very sexy, sexy dresses, it's my kind of store. 

Xo, Cari

 photo IMG_9408_zpsv8v3m499.jpg

 photo IMG_9402_zpsdrwb7af6.jpg

 photo IMG_9410_zpsfzh7zhch.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment